The party goes global...

Free counters!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Right now, at this very second, I am...

1. ...Sitting at a car dealer in's in Northampton, Mass.

2. Waiting for my car to be repaired.

3. Tasting the pizza I had for lunch.

4. Shivering to too much air conditioning.

5. Anticipating a hefty repair bill.

6. Listening to Nickelback.

DISCUSS: Which of these is the most tragic? Support you argument with concrete examples and logical conclusions.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow (or the next day, or the day after that) for another exciting episode of "A Writer's Life."

1 comment:

TNBBC Super Mod said...

uhm.. Nickleback is the most tragic David! That's torture of your earholes right there.

On a side note, I think you and I are having similar days. My hubby noticed the steel belts in our SUV tires are showing, plumber is coming by tonight to cut a whole in my bedroom wall to fix a leak in the shower faucet, and my vacuum died in the middle of room.

I'm about to throw up. How bout you?