The party goes global...

Free counters!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

National Reading Group Month!

Woo-hoo! The Women's National Book Association has selected An Age of Madness to be one of their Great Group Reads selections for 2012. This is quite the honor, as only 20 books are chosen to be highlighted each year, so I'm grateful to the WNBA for their kind selection.

As part of this process, I will be doing a reading event at the Strand Bookstore in new York City on Octo 17 from 7-9pm, with a number of other authors. A little information can be found here, and more will be forthcoming as I get it.

I had a terrific time reading at KGB on Sunday night, and hope that maybe I can meet up with anyone who was unable to make it into town but who might be interested in hearing/meeting me. The event is free and the other authors will, I'm sure, make for a lively crew, so come on over...

No comments: