The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Okay, so last night's event at Book Thug Nation was a bit of a fiasco...

... I will write all about it when I get back to Massachusetts next week.

Meanwhile, you can read Lori's take on it over here at The Next Best Book Blog. It was actually kind of funny, in a (somewhat absurd) way. And I feel sorry for poor Lori, who worked so hard to set this up and who I'm pretty sure feels worse about it than I do. (Full disclosure: it's not the first time I did an event and nobody showed...)







Meanwhile, tomorrow night's event at KGB Lit Bar promises to be splendid! Woo-hoo! See you there!

1 comment:

TNBBC Super Mod said...

At least we'll be able to easily drown our sorrows. I mean, it is a BAR and there will be ALCOHOL!!!!

Here's to a(nother) night to remember!!!!