The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Attention teachers and professors...

If you're looking for a way to integrate a real actual living breathing (usually) writer into your classroom, look no further than Red Hen Press's Course Adoptions page. Briefly, RH will make desk copies available to you free of charge should you wish to use any of their books in class (such as, ahem, An Age of Madness), and will also work to get the author into the classroom as well, whether for a reading, a discussion, a Q&A session or something more, such as a workshop of student stories.

It's all pretty fun--I know because I did this sort of thing at The University of Cincinnati a couple of years ago. Feel free to contact either my publicist, Billy, at marketing@redhen.org, or else write to me directly through this blog. I can't guarantee I'll be available for all dates and (especially) all locations, but you can be sure I'll do my best.

No comments: