The party goes global...

Free counters!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

KGB footage found!

...Uh, that is, a video of me reading at KGB Lit Bar in New York on September 16, as taken by the supernaturally energetic Lori over at The Next Best Book Club. Not that other KGB, sorry.

Here's part 1. It looks dark and grainy because the place is just incredibly dimly lit and the wall are painted blood red besides. But you sort of get the idea maybe:



And here's part 2:



A reminder: I will be reading at the Strand Bookstore in Manhatten on Wednesday, October 17 with a bunch of other immensely talented people, 7:00-9:00pm. Will most more info about that soon.

Meanwhile, huge smooches out to Lori for taking the time and trouble to do all this -- not just setting up the event and filming it, but splicing and editing and posting and everything. You are, as I have said before, my #1 fan.

I am wearing a TNBBC Book Addict T-shirt. It rules. Buy one from Lori here.

No comments: