The party goes global...

Free counters!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WORDSTOCK details

I've gotten some timely details from the fine folks over at Wordstock, the big literary fair/festival in Portland, OR this October. I will be participating with a reading on Sunday, October 14, at 1:00 in the afternoon, and I'll be reading from the new book, An Age of Madness.

I'll be sharing my hour-long time slot with a fellow named Gregory Spatz, who has written a mighty interesting-looking book called Inukshuk (even the title's a killer), which you can read about on Amazon. This sounds like a pretty trippy book, and it will be fun to meet Gregory and hear him read.

So if you're going to be in the area, please stop by and say howdy. I am still waiting on confirmation/details about other events in the NW/California area, but this seems definite now and will serve as sort of the anchor for the rest of my time out there. Hope to see you somewhere along the line...

1 comment:

GSpatz said...

Hey David,

I'm really sorry to have missed you at this event! Heard you had some bad news. I was looking forward to meeting you and sharing the event, especially since we seem to share a former home town...Farmington CT?

Hope to meet you some day before too long.

Greg