The party goes global...

Free counters!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Thrift store score, part II: The Metal Years

Following our  lava-lamp thrift store haul from a few days ago see below), Uzee and I hit a Goodwill shop in Hadley and walked off with yet more loot:


For the record, that's a previously unworn (though I'm wearing it as I type this) New England Patriots T-shirt. In case you're wondering, I know it's unworn because it still had the "official NFL product" sticker attached to it. Damage: $1. Also, a pair of stylish coffee mugs, one brick red, one florally adorned. Damage for both: $1.53. (Not sure how the girl at the counter came up with that figure, but okay.) And finally, the grand prize: Webster's Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, 300,000+ entries. Damage: $5.

The rug, unfortunately, was not found at Goodwill, and so cost considerably more. Worth it, though. Not sure how many secondhand rugs I want in my living room...

1 comment:

Technician 101 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.