The party goes global...

Free counters!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Terrific review for An Age of Madness

The Next Best Book Blog has seen fit to deliver a five-star review to the new book, which I appreciate trremendously. Click the link to see the whole review, which does contain something of a spoiler, but which is awful sweet nonetheless.

I'm glad TNBBC like the book, as they are the sponsor of my upcoming events in New York City, on 7/14 at Book Thug Nation in Brooklyn and on 7/16 at KGB Lit Bar in Manhattan. TNBBC's head honcho Lori will be there at both events, and will say a few words, so if you can stop by you can not only say hi to me but also to her, and you can tell her what a fine job she's doing on her blog. And she is indeed doing a fine job, recently receiving tweets from literary bigwigs such as Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood and Christopher Moore.

Clearly, Lori is on the verge of something big here. I think it's safe to say you can trust her judgment, in this as in all things lit-related. Of course, I'm biased...

No comments: