The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Uzee's blog, revamped

The lovely and talented Uzma Aslam Khan has radically redesigned her blog, and I invite to you jog on over there and take a look. While you're at it, why not become a member? Her posts are always interesting (I know, I'm biased) and make for worthwhile reading.

Uzee also has some big developments coming up regarding her next book, so that's something to keep an eye out for as well.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of links, book covers from around the world (she has far more international editions than I do), reviews and articles to pore over. Unlike me, she has written a good amount of non-fiction, often on topics involving Pakistan and the larger Muslim world, and/or America's stance toward that part of the of the world, and/or art. There's plenty to chew on over there, so by all means take a nibble.

No comments: