The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mark your calendars...

Some more events lined up for this fall, as I do publicity for my new book, An Age of Madness:

I will be appearing at Book Thug Nation in Brooklyn, NY, on Friday, September 14. This will be either 7pm or 7:30, not sure which. BTN is a used book store in Brooklyn which regularly hosts events, and they have kindly consented to let me sell the new book there. So if you're in the area, stop on by.

Meanwhile, on the west coast, I've been ivited to read at Wordstock, a big book/literary festival in Portland, OR. This makes me mighty happy, as Portland is pretty much my favorite city in the USA. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be there, but the festival runs from October 11 - 14.

There are tentative plans for me to read at The Elliot Bay Book Company in Seattle around that same time as well, and also some places in California. I will post those dates as they become firm.

There is also the event at KGB Lit Bar in Manhattan on Sunday, September 16, as well as Millrace Book Shop in Farmington, CT on the following Sunday (the 23rd). So I hope that anyone interested can manage to stop by one of these places. My publicist and myself are still trying to line up more events, so if these don't work for you, stay tuned.

No comments: