The party goes global...

Free counters!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Age of Madness now on Kindle

For all you technophiles out there, An Age of Madness has now been released on Kindle. And it's a fair bit cheaper that way than buying the paper-and-ink version of the book, so there you go.


I don't own a Kindle... but I know a number of people who do. Will I ever make the leap? I kind of doubt it, but you know, never say never and all that.

For those of you still without these little plastic devices, but who do own an iPad or tablet or even just a computer, you can download the Kindle app from Amazon, which effectively means you can turn whatever it is you have into an e-reader (even your phone, if that's your thing).

Anyway it's a great book, if I say so myself, so take a look. And thanks.

No comments: