The party goes global...

Free counters!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spectrum Culture blog is well worth a look (and I'll soon be writing for it)

Take a look at this nifty web site, Spectrum Culture, which a small but mighty site dedicated to books, movies, music and food. I have been invited to write for it, and I will be doing so, concentrating mainly on comics and maybe a little music from time to time.

This will of course not interfere with my PopMatters writing in any way, especially my ongoing column, Don't Open That Door!. I have way too much fun writing all that stuff, and it will remain my first priority. (After my own books, of course.)

Nothing there that I've written as of yet, but there are some good reviews and plenty of fun features, so stop by and check it out...

No comments: