The party goes global...

Free counters!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

More events lining up... (maybe)

File under Possible False Alarms But I Hope Not:

The Wordstock Festival, which I'll be attending in October in Portland, OR (aka "The Microbrew Capital of America") may or may not be asking me to host a writing seminar. This would be about an hour and 15 minutes. The topic I have submitted for their consideration is "Stories as Trains, Stories as Mosaics." Catchy, huh? We'll see if they go for it.

And... The Bookstore Co-Op at the University of Connecticut in scenic Storrs, CT, has asked me to do a reading there as well. Hooray for homegrown support! This will in all likelihood happen in November, after both the west coast events in Oct and the other NYC/CT events in September. Listen, at some point everythin will be finalized and I'll, I don't know, put up a schedule or something. But this is just a heads-up...

In other news: Happy July! June saw the largest total of monthly posts on this blog by far. I have been rewarded by a good number of new visitors daily as well as a steady stream of returnees. Thanks! I will strive to keep the news and entertainment forthcoming, to make it worth your while to return here often.

No comments: