The party goes global...

Free counters!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gearing up

So, obviously The Gamble of the Godless is not going to be seeing the electronic light of day in mid-June because, ahem, that's what today is. But fear not, I do have a tentative release schedule, which looks something like: end June/beginning July. This should give us time to get a cover done, along with an ISBN number and all that. So hoorah. It will become available at Amazon first, probably, as they're the quickest at this sort of thing, with B&N and the Apple following relatively soon.

IF YOU ARE A BOOK BLOGGER and are interested in writing a review, let me know, because it seems likely that there will be a number of hard-copy Advance Reading Copies of this eBook (?) printed up. Just drop me a line at dmloveletters@yahoo.com and I'll write you back for your mailing address. When I get the copies I'll send one to you. I only ask that you make a good-faith effort to review the thing, as the supply will be quite limited. I understand that I can't require you to write a positive review. Too bad!

I wish I had a cover image to show you but alas I don't. I have been noodling around on my computer, putting various ideas together based on public domain images and some photos of my own, but I don't think these are quite ready for prime time.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the suddenly-hot summer, and I hope you're doing the same.

No comments: