The party goes global...

Free counters!

Monday, June 20, 2011

eBook or Not eBook?

Interesting discussion going on over at the SF & Fantasy Novelists web site (an interesting site in general BTW) about whether and how eBooks will harm the publishing industry and reading habits in general--or salvage them. Worth a look if you're interested:

http://www.sfnovelists.com/2011/06/20/the-book-is-dead-long-live-the-book/

This is something that's been on my mind, needless to say, as my own eBook creeps toward its birth. (And I got some news regarding that today... It's happening! Slowly, yes, but it's happening.)

So I finally got in touch with cover design people this evening and started that conversation, which makes it feel somewhat more likely that this project will in fact get off the ground one day. Hooray!

1 comment:

C. J. Barna said...

I added a comment there. I think the e-book will be good in the long run, but I hope it can live side by side, peaceably with hardcopy books.