The party goes global...

Free counters!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

New England Mobile Book Fair this Friday!

Hot on the heels of my Strand event in New York City comes my reading at the New England Mobile Book Fair in Newton, MA at 7:00pm this coming Friday, October 26. For more information, check out NEMBF's own site here.

The Mobile Book Fair sounds like a terrific bookstore--they reportedly have over 1,000,000 books in stock, all new, all discounted, which makes it sound like my kind of place. (I mean, I looove used bookstores too, but as a guy who only gets paid for a new book, I appreciate the focus here.) This will be my first visit to the shop, but I suspect it won't be my last, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing some folks who may have missed out on the NYC events but are able to come to this one. If that's you, well, see you there...

No comments: