The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Am I really that twitchy?

Camera don't lie, kids...

Unbeknownst to me, the Women's National Book Association and/or The Strand Bookstore decided to videotape the entire author panel event on Wednesday, and also unbeknownst to me, they posted the whole darn thing--all 86 minutes and 52 seconds of it--on YouTube for all to, err, enjoy.

As an exercise in humility, I present this warts-and-all version of myself and my fellow panelists as we introduce ourselves and answer a few questions. If you're lucky you might hear me say something borderline enlightening, but y'know, keep your expectations low.



I don't expect anyone to actually sit through this whole thing, but if you do, you'll get extra credit. So there's that. Also, count the number of times I say "Um," and if you get it right I'll PayPal you a dollar for each one.

No comments: