The party goes global...

Free counters!

Friday, June 11, 2010

No doubt you have noticed...

...the radical redesign of The Party Never Stops. This was, like so many things in my life, entirely unplanned. When I got out of bed this morning the last thought running through my head was, "I think I'll take some time to revamp the old blog this afternoon." Actually that's not true; the last thought running through my head was, "I am a squid." The thing about the blog was only the second-to-last thought.

But then I signed on here and found some nifty new templates. I quite like this drizzly runny magenta-and-orange thing, though I expect some people will hate. Ah well. What's actually good about it, and was the deal-maker for me, is that it accommodates these extra-large-sized YouTube windows they're using now. And I think it's generally an upgrade from the old-lady-wallpaper look that I was using before.

So stay tuned, and hopefully I'll be able to keep you entertained in the months ahead, or if not entertained, then maybe puzzled, at least.

1 comment:

David Maine said...

Thanks Joven! I will check you out, or at least, check out your blog.