The party goes global...

Free counters!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Coming soon to a bookshop near you - UPDATED

I will be in the USA to do some publicity for my new book, Monster, 1959, starting in February. So far the dates are tenuous, but I do have events scheduled for Feb 19 at the Barnes & Noble in NYC (82nd and Broadway) and the 20th at the Greenwich Village store. Feb 23 I will be at Oblong Books in Rhinebeck, New York. All these events start at 7:30 and will consist of a reading, a question & answer session and a book signing. Obviously, I'll be happy to talk about and/or sign copies of my earlier books, not just the new one.

In addition to this, I will be appearing at the Newburyport Literary Festival in Newburyport, Massachusetts on April 25-27. What exactly this will involve, I don't know yet. I assume that I will be giving a reading or appearing on a panel or something, but details are sketchy as yet. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here's a link:


Watch this space as I will be adding a proper schedule as I get more details. For Feb through April I will be focusing on the northeast, but in May-June I hope to spend some time out west.

No comments: