The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gamble dropped to 99 cents!

Hey folks, swing over to Amazon’s Gamble of the Godless page right here to check out the newly-priced 99 cent eBook! I’ve lowered the price as I gear up to release Book 2 in the series, The Rime of the Remorseless, later this year (I’m aiming for May/June). I’m not sure how long I’ll keep the new price, so feel free to jump on it now…

In case you haven’t checked out my web site for The Chronicles of Avin, you can click here to see some extracts from some mighty nice reviews, with links to all of them, as well as the book’s Goodreads.com page.

It’s Spring Break for me here in Honolulu, so I hope everyone is having a mellow but productive week…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very excited to see that book II will be available soon! I'll have to take another read through the first in preparation.

Scott