The party goes global...

Free counters!

Friday, August 26, 2011

The train kept a-rollin'...

...with this interview with Rena Rossner over at her blog, My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors. (I think we've found our proze winner in the Best Blog Name category).

Rena asks me a bunch of good questions about, among other things, the music I play while writing, and how the fantasy stuff relates to the non-fantasy stuff, and also, like, drug-addicted cheetahs. (Which is something I get asked about a lot these days.) So take a look at the interview and, as ever, leave a comment if you like what you see.

Tomorrow, it's back to Lori's Next Best Book Blog and then this party wraps up on Sunday with, I guess, a word or two from me. Thanks to all of you who've been along for the duration, your interest is much appreciated...

No comments: