The party goes global...

Free counters!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Revisions completed, manuscript turned in...

...now it's off for some R & R in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR. These are two places I've never been, but look forward to exploring.

I'll be back in early June and will be strategizing with my World Domination Team about how best to proceed with the eBook (see below if you haven't been around here much lately). I'm hugely stoked. If you'd like to keep up with quick-moving developments, please contact me either through Facebook or Goodreads.com (a great site) and we'll become pals. I don't say no to anybody!

A reminder: as of right now, launch date fot The Gamble of the Godless looks to be early-to-mid June. That roaring sound you're hearing? Ahh, that's the buzz, the buzz...

Also: if you know people who are fantasy/sci-fi readers who are looking for something fresh to devour this summer... send 'em over to me on FB or GR, and I'll happily become pals with them too.

Cheers! I'm off to the Space Needle and the Experience Museum. Wish me luck.

No comments: