The party goes global...

Free counters!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

What's the deal with the photos, people?

For reasons that I don't understand, I am unable to upload photos on Blogger these days. This has been going on for weeks, with the exception of the one day when I managed to post that new cover of The Flood (below). It's tough to get too excited about posts that consist of nothing more than texts but... bear with me. Maybe it will correct itself somehow.


Meanwhile, Uzma's last book Thinner Than Skin has managed to pick up an award at the Karachi Book Festival, given by the French Embassy. To which I say: right on! It's a great book -- I may have mentioned this elsewhere on this blog -- and if you haven't checked it out yet, well, you really should.


As for myself, my recuperation is pretty much complete, and this unfortunately means there will not be a huge number of additional Recuperation Reviews forthcoming. I have been watching plenty of movies and TV shows, though, and will perhaps be discussing some of them in the not-too-distant future...


So, if anybody has any ideas why photos are failing to upload, give me a shout. Thanks!



No comments: