The party goes global...

Free counters!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Reading event at the UConn Co-op Bookstore

Continuing my whirlwind, sometimes-successful-sometimes-not-so-much publicity tour for An Age of Madness, I will be reading at the University of Connecticut Co-op Bookstore on December 4--that's a Tuesday--at 4:00pm. Here are the details.

Considering that I'm a Connecticut product, I'm very happy indeed to be doing something down in my home state. So far I've done events in Noo Yawk and Massachusetts, but nothing in between. In fact I haven't done CT events at all since reading from Fallen back in 2005. So I think I'm overdue.

If you're in the area (which translates, pretty much, as "anyplace in Connecticut"), please stop by and say howdy. I'll of course be taking questions and signing books after the reading.With any luck we'll get a few college students asking me stuff, and we'll just have a good time generally. Cheers.

No comments: